HOMEbox Ambient Q200
The growbox HOMEbox® Ambient Q200 is the perfect growing cube, designed for dedicated professional growers, 200 centimetres wide, long and high. These formidable proportions of this growbox provide the ideal home for up to four 600-watt HID grow lights–perfect to illuminate the four square meters of grow space. Of course, all that lighting inside the PAR+ optimised interior makes for a pretty intense growing environment, so thankfully the HOMEbox® Ambient Q200 boasts a generous array of ventilation ports including twin 250mm (10”) air-ports on each side for independent air-cooled reflector ventilation. This affords professional growers the ability to optimise garden temperatures without stripping too much relative humidity through over-ventilating the garden itself. Additional side access, four 300 mm (12”) roof ventilation ports and six OmniFlow directable air vents give the professional grower all the tools needed in order to create and maintain the most nproductive and rewarding indoor garden imaginable.
Assembled size: 200 x 200 x 200 cm
Grow space: 4 m2
- High-tech German design and engineering
- Rugged, plant-safe materials ensures long working life
- Removable, water-resistant flooring
- Solid base attached to the tent with a zip all the way around
- Double side access
- Inlet and outlet tubes:
+ 100 mm (4”): 1x right, 1x left, 2x Roof, 2x Back
+ 200 mm (8”): 1x right, 1x left
+ 250 mm (10”): 2x right, 2x left
+ 300 mm (12”): 2x Roof
- 6 x 250mm (10”) OmniFlow-Airvents 2x Back, 2x left and 2x right
- 700-micron MicroMesh bug-screen
- Tough canvas outer shell
- PAR+ super reflective lining promotes faster growth
and higher yields
- Super strong 22mm diameter tent poles—
stronger plastic corners
- Once closed, unit is entirely sealed and virtually lightproof
- Total-Blackout Zippers – no need for Velcro flaps
- Maximum Capacity: 150 kg
The PAR+ super reflective lining is exclusive to HOMEbox® tents. No other grow tent offers PAR+, the key to intensive, super-productive indoor growing. PAR+ is a “smart material“ that directs more usable light and less heat at your plants compared with silver-lined grow tents. Growers consistently report increased yields and higher quality produce when growing in a par-optimised environment. PAR+
Our unique, rounded OmniFlow-Airvents give growers an extra level of control to fine-tune their growing environment. OmniFlow-Airvents are the most easy to seal passive intakes on the market – no more fussing with Velcro. It allows growers to actively direct incoming fresh air to exactly where it’s needed – usually between the plant canopy and the grow light – for maximum benefit to the crop. OmniFlow-Airvents
The PAR+ super reflective lining is exclusive to HOMEbox® tents. No other grow tent offers PAR+, the key to intensive, super-productive indoor growing. PAR+ is a “smart material“ that directs more usable light and less heat at your plants compared with silver-lined grow tents. Growers consistently report increased yields and higher quality produce when growing in a par-optimised environment. High capacity
Create a light-proof seal without the need for additional flaps and Velcro. Total-Blackout Zippers feature an enhanced HOMEbox® zip-pull. Our unique design allows all zips to be fully operated using just one hand with no threadingrequired making getting in and out of your garden easier than ever. Total-Blackout Zippers
Our larger tents from Ambient / Evolution (Q100 and larger) and Vista Triangle come with stronger 22mm frame poles and reinforced connectors and hooks giving you unlimited possibilities for suspending heavyweight ventilation, filtration and lighting equipment. Stronger
Larger, adjustable air-ports with improved closure to accommodate ducting from extraction fans up to 250 mm (10”). Larger models in the HOMEbox® Ambient and Evolution range also feature additional air-ports to accommodate ducting from air-cooled reflectors. Additional Air-Ports
The 10 most important arguments for HOMEbox®The Original!HOMEbox® was the ORIGINAL grow tent and has consistently led the market with innovative new features!Completely lightproofTotal-Blackout Zippers provide additional strength and light-proofing without the fuss of flaps and Velcro. Tough canvas material with an inner layer of thick, flexible, food-grade polyethylene.More air-flow controlOur unique, patent-pending OmniFlow air-vents give growers superior climate control.PAR+ smart materialHOMEbox® are the only grow tents with PAR+ super reflective lining.Higher yieldsPAR+ reflects more plant-usable energy with less excessive heat build-up helping to produce larger yields and a higher quality crop.Designed in GermanyHigh-tech German design and engineering throughout.Greater protectionMore inlet and outlet tubes and MicroMesh bug screens on ventilation windows offering greatly improved protection from pests.Strength where you need itStronger metal framework, hooks and connectors with precision plastic corners.Easy to assemble / versatileHOMEbox® growboxes are easy to assemble. They are also compatible with a wide range of growing systems including modular flood and drain, dripper irrigation, NFT, bubble buckets / DWC.WarrantyWe stand by our products with a two-year manufacturer’s warranty.
Prima Klima have been at the forefront of grow room extraction since 1996.
Trusted, reliable and manufactured in Europe they have been a staple in the hydroponics industry for over twenty years.
8″ (200mm) Prima Klima Extraction Kit 950 m3/h
8” PK 200 Inline Fan 950 m3/h
PK 8” Eco Line Filter 200mm x 500mm
Sizes (flange x height)
200 x 500mm
DuctKing Combi Ducting
Quick Release Ducting Clips
DuctKing Combi Ducting has an aluminium and polyester inner shell. This is supported by a sturdy steel wire helix with the added protection of a PVC outer layer.
Root MASS 20L Fabric Pot x 16 pots
Root MASS Fabric Pots are becoming a firm favourite with growers. They are made from a breathable fabric which work as a great alternative to traditional plastic pots. Root MASS fabric pots have multiple benefits:
• They promote the air pruning of roots and eliminate root circling
• They help to improve root structure and mass
• They aerate the root zone and help to regulate temperatures
• The porous fabric provides excellent drainage which prevents over watering
• They can be used in hydro systems! Water can penetrate the pot and be absorbed by the medium.
They also act as a filter
• The containers are flexible and can be folded up and stored when not in use
2 x UltraVivid Heavy Duty Lighting Timer
Heavy duty segmental mechanical timer
• 15 minute timing intervals
• 24 hour control with 96 switching operations
• Designed to take the high load produced by 2 x Skyline 400w
• No separate contactor required
• 12 Month Manufacture Warranty
LED – HPS Interchangeable Grow Room Glasses
- Protect your eyes don’t grow blind
- These grow room glasses will protect your eyes from harmful light and UV rays that can be damaging; They also help provide clarity to your field of vision, which can be important when tending to your plants
- SPECIALIZED LENSES- This set comes with blue lenses for High Pressure Sodium (HPS) , and green lenses for LED’s.
- Each set of lenses helps filter your view, making it easier to monitor and care for your plants regardless of the lighting
- Industrial quality glasses are tough to find at an affordable price, yet is exactly what these hydroponics glasses are.
- They can be used for when out and about, but the specialized lenses are ideal for working in your grow room
- Grow room operators are at an ever-increasing risk of permanent eye damage to rapid technological advancements in commercial- and industrial-grade lighting sources becoming ever more available to hobbyists and small-scale producers who are unfamiliar with the risks this high-tech equipment poses.